Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Pamphlet: Frederic Archer
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 20, Item 1 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - a pamphlet about the life of English organist, Frederic Archer. The pamphlet contains a biography of Archer as well as extracts of press notices from England, Ireland, Scotland, the United States of America, and Canada.
Archer was born in England and showed signs, at an early age, of being a musical prodigy. He was the organist at several churches and gave numerous recitals. 1890.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 20 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 20
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2