Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Newspaper Clippings and A Concert Program
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 55 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - newspaper clippings about the visit of Bishop Berry of the Methodist Episcopal Church to St. Paul Street Methodist Church and about Christmas Music to be performed in various churches. There is also a program for an Olde Tyme Concerte by the young people of St. Paul Street Methodist. December 1904.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 55
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 55
- Date of Publication
- Dec 1904
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1603430766603 Longitude: -79.2411437691301
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2