Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Music Programs and Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 18 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks with a program and newspaper review for a recital by Miss Laura Christine Blackwell, a program for the St. Catharines Collegiate Institute Cadets, a recital program and newspaper review for a recital by the pupils of Miss Blackwell as well as a piano recital by Miss Chaplin and Miss Paterson of the St. Catharines Musical Circle. 1900-1901.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 18
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 18
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2