Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Music Teachers' National Association Convention
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 6, Item 3 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - official program for the Twenty-First Annual Convention of the Music Teachers' National Association in Cincinnati, Ohio. June 20-23, 1899.
On these pages there is an advertisement for Smith & Nixon Pianos and a program for the Eighth Concert of the Convention.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 6 - Item 3
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 6
- Date of Publication
- Jun 1899
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Ohio, United States
Latitude: 39.162 Longitude: -84.45689
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2