Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #2 - Musical Art Society of New York Concert - Program
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 6, Item 1 of the second of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for the first concert of the seventh season given by The Musical Art Society of New York. Carnegie Hall, New York City. December 21, 1899.
Includes information about those involved in the Musical Art Society of New York such as its President and Founders.
- Location: Scrapbook #2 - Page 6 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook: 1890-1927
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 6
- Date of Publication
- 21 Dec 1899
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
New York, United States
Latitude: 40.7651 Longitude: -73.97986
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2