Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Choral Society Annual Concert
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 118, Item 3 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for the St. Catharines Choral Society's Annual Concert performed in the Opera House, St. Catharines, Ontario. May 11, 1885.
Lists the order of musical pieces performed (Parts 1 and 2 of "The Ancient Mariner") and the names of the performers for the concert.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 118 - Item 3
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 118
- Date of Publication
- 11 May 1885
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2