Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - St. Catharines Philharmonic Society Program: Hymn of Praise
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 114, Item 3 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program from the first season of the St. Catharines Philharmonic Society. The performance is Mendelssohn's "Hymn of Praise", in support of the St. Catharines General and Marine Hospital. June 29, 1886.
Included is the first part of the program with the names of performers and the order of music for the evening.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 114 - Item 3
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 114
- Date of Publication
- 29 Jun 1886
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1553845728543 Longitude: -79.2468334179687
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2