Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - The Cantata "Ruth" Program
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 112, Item 2 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - program for A.R. Gaul's Sacred Cantata "Ruth" performed on the occasion of Queen Victoria's Jubilee. It was performed at St. George's Church, St. Catharines. June 20, 1887.
Includes the Chorus for the performance and the lyrics for God Save the Queen.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 112 - Item 2
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 112
- Date of Publication
- 20 Jun 1887
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1613580765723 Longitude: -79.2460019331741
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2