Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks #1 - Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 106, Item 1 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - newspaper clippings that weere covered by a page of the Musical Journal. Clippings include a write-up about Easter services at local churches, a lecture on home life given at Welland Avenue Church plus two reviews for a sacred concert at St. Paul Street Methodist Church.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 106 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 106
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2