Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings, Concert Programs and Letters
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 107 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - a program for and newspaper clippings about a concert at the Oddfellow's Lodge, a letter of thanks from the Oddfellows to Miss Vanderburgh, an invitation to an English Tea at Welland Avenue Church and a program for an unnamed concert.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 107
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 107
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2