Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Concert Programs and Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 85 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - programs for concerts, newspaper clippings.
Clippings include information about: a sermon preached by Railway Conductor, Snider at St. Paul Street Methodist Church, a Christmas service at St. Paul Street Methodist Church, the purchase of a piano, and a meeting of the Lundy's Lane Historical Society.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 85
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 85
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2