Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings and Pamphlets
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 78 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - newspaper clippings about St. Paul Street Methodist Church and about the opening of Port Dalhousie Presbyterian Church.
Also included: A program for a performance of Pirates of Penzance by the St. Catharines Musical and Dramatic Association, a program for a Literary and Musical evening with the Woman's Literary Club and an anniversary concert at Welland Avenue Methodist Church.
- Location Scrapbook # 1 - Page 78
Date of Scrapbook 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 78
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2