Court House at King and James Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the old Court House on the corner of King and James Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
Published by Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd., Montreal & Toronto. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 02/pt2/27-2.1
The "Court House" was erected as Town Hall in 1849, became the county building in 1866 and the Court House in 1969.
- Court House, St. Catharines, Ont.
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1590782977641 Longitude: -79.2458128374386
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2