The New Burgoyne Bridge
- Sandra Enskat, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the new Burgoyne Bridge, St. Catharines, Ontario. 2017.
- In 2009, the old Burgoyne Bridge was inspected and it was determined that the bridge was past the point of rehabilitation and should be replaced within 5 to 7 years. Construction of a new bridge started on March 3, 2014.
The old Burgoyne bridge was 99 years old.
- Date of Original
- Spring 2017
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1529163309035 Longitude: -79.246881697731
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2