International Nickel Works, Port Colborne
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of International Nickel Works along the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) at Port Colborne, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- International Nickel Works. Port Colbourne, Ont.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.85 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17.2cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.880562917761 Longitude: -79.2406476773072
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2