Bridges 20 & 21 and the Port Colborne Harbour
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Port Colborne Harbour and Bridges 20 & 21 looking south towards Lake Erie on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth), Port Colborne, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
Bridge 20 has since been removed.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Port Colbourne, Ont. Looking South.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.5cm
Image Height: 17.2cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.887543809904 Longitude: -79.24872649086
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2