Bridges 17 & 18 on the Welland Ship Canal Looking South
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Bridges 17 & 18 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) at Dainville (present day Dain City), Welland, Ontario.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
With the construction of the Welland Canal By-Pass, the bridges are no longer open to canal traffic.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Bridges 17 and 18 Welland, Ontario
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 16.95cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9501482492852 Longitude: -79.2502022724914
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2