Bridges 13 & 14 on the Welland Ship Canal Looking North
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of bridges 13 & 14 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) looking north, Welland, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
With the construction of the Welland Canal By-Pass, the bridges are no longer open to ship traffic.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Welland, Ont. Bridge 14 & 13 Looking North
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9830118667126 Longitude: -79.2545152645874
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2