Bridges 13, 14 & 15 on the Welland Ship Canal in Welland
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Bridges 13, 14 & 15 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) in Welland, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
With the opening of the Welland Canal By-Pass, the bridges are no longer open for canal traffic.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Welland, Ont. Bridge, 13, 14, 15 Looking South.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 20.05 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.9929004876332 Longitude: -79.2509532910156
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2