Old Bridge 12 on the Welland Ship Canal at Port Robinson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Old Bridge 12 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth) at Port Robinson looking north. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The bridge was replaced by a vertical lift bridge. That bridge was destroyed when the ship "Steelton" crashed into it in 1974. It was never replaced and a ferry operates in its place.
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Port Robinson Bridge 12 Looking North
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.5cm
Image Height: 17.15cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.039143558701 Longitude: -79.2124116879272
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2