Bridge 11 (Allenburg) Looking South on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Bridge 11 (Allenburg) on the Welland Ship Canal looking south towards Lake Erie. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Bridge 11 Looking South Welland Canal
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0765188290003 Longitude: -79.2103812557029
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2