Twin Flight Locks 4, 5 & 6 Looking South
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Twin Flight Locks 4, 5 & 6 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth), Thorold, Ontario. The Third Welland Canal can be seen in the distance. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Twin Locks 4, 5, 6, Looking South, Welland Canal.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17.1cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1337653198105 Longitude: -79.1925311547088
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2