The Third Welland Canal Looking Towards the Flight Locks
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Locks 19, 20, 21 & 22 on the Third Welland Canal looking towards the Twin Flight Locks of the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth). Thorold, Ontario. April 1930.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Section 5. Pondage, Welland Canal, Ont.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22.1 cm
Height: 17.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.5cm
Image Height: 17.2cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1328570945599 Longitude: -79.1927135449218
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2