Bridge 4 & 5 with Lock 3 on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Bridges 4 (Homer) and 5 (Glendale Avenue) with Lock 3 on the Welland Ship Canal (Fourth), St. Catharines, Ontario. April 1930.
The Third Welland Canal can be seen cutting through just past Lock 3.
- File Location: Case, SPEC COLL 386.47 WEL (Welland Ship Canal: Aerial Views Showing Canal From Port Weller to Port Colborne)
The image is part of a scrapbook containing aerial photographs of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth) from Port Weller to Port Colborne.
- Bridge 5, Lock 3, Bridge 5 (Background) Welland Canal.
- Date of Publication
- Apr 1930
Width: 22 cm
Height: 17.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 21.4cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1582955477313 Longitude: -79.1936183911133
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2