"Dalhousie City" in Port Dalhousie Harbour
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the ship "Dalhousie City" in Port Dalhousie Harbour near the inner lighthouse, Port Dalhousie (a community in St. Catharines), Ontario. 1950.
- File Location: Tweedsmuir History Scrapbook: [Port Dalhousie]. CASE SPEC COLL 971.351 TWE pg 36.
The Tweedsmuir Village Histories began with encouragement by Lady Tweedsmuir, wife of Lord Tweedsmuir, the Governor General of Canada. She believed that the history of Canada should be preserved and encouraged local Women's Institutes to keep history books. After the death of Lord Tweedsmuir, the scrapbooks were named after him resulting in the Tweedsmuir Village History Books.
This scrapbook was created by the Port Dalhousie Women's Institute.
- In Port Dalhousie Harbour 1950
- Date of Publication
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 19.1cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2066078214008 Longitude: -79.2635006647873
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2