An NS&T Trolley Car Traveling to Port Dalhousie
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A scan of a photograph of an NS&T Trolley Car travelling to Port Dalhousie, Ontario. Date of Photograph Unknown.
- File Number: 20/pt1/16-1.2
The car is possibly part of the 50 series that was built in 1900 and rebuilt with mesh added on to the sides in 1916.
- Trolley to Port Dalhousie
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 17.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2