A Trio of Ladies In Front of an NS&T Car
- Mystery Question
- Does anyone know where this picture may have been taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A scan of a photograph of a trio of ladies standing in front of an NS&T car, possibly Lakeside Park in Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1910s.
- File Number: 20/pt1/15-1.2
The car appears to be part of the 50 series that was built in 1900 and rebuilt with mesh added on to the sides in 1916.
- Date of Original
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 25.3 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24.2cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2