Railway Construction at Louisa Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph showing extra work (blocking) in the East End at Louisa Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
c1926. 2:44 PM.
Photo Credit H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/11-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Extra Work (Blocking) East End. Louisa St. 2:44 PM.
- Date of Original
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1644467324086 Longitude: -79.2459000092315
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2