Railway Construction at Geneva Street and Welland Avenue
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a connection made at a job on the east end, Geneva Street and Welland Avenue, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated July 16, 1926 at 3:25 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/9-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Connection Made At Job East End
Geneva and Welland Ave 3:25 PM July 16th 1926
- Date of Publication
- 16 Jul 1926
Width: 25.2 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1657699534984 Longitude: -79.2403692942428
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2