Railway Construction in St. Catharines
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a the rolled guard section bolted to a rail, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated June 22, 1926.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/6-1.2
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Rolled Guard Section Bolted to 55th Rail. June 22nd 1926
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jun 1926
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2