Railway Construction Showing Old Manhole
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of excavation at the east switch job showing an old manhole, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated April 21, 1926 at 11:45 AM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/5-1.2
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Excavation at East Switch Job Showing Old Manhole
11:45 AM Apl. 21st 1926
- Date of Publication
- 21 Apr 1926
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 18.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2