Railway Construction at James Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a concrete slab in an old layout at the south end of the job on James Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Dated October 2, 1025 at 2:20 PM.
Photo Credit: H.E. Battel
- File Number: 20/pt1/30-1.1
Construction was probably a part of a four year modernization plan for the NS&T Railway in the mid-1920s.
- Concrete slab in old layout, South end of job on James St.
2:20 pm Oct 2nd 1925
- Date of Publication
- 2 Oct 1925
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.1cm
Image Height: 19.1cm
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2