Employees of Cataract Power Co.
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of unidentified employees of Cataract Power Co. of Hamilton. Cataract developed electric power between DeCew Falls and Hamilton.
The photograph might possibly have been taken in 1897-1898, at installation. However, generators were added in 1900, 1905, 1908 and 1912.
- File Number: 16/pt5/11-1.1
Houses were built for the workmen at Power Glen (old site of Reynoldsville)
Width: 25.3 cm
Height: 20.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.2cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.16681 Longitude: -79.24958
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2