Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Programs for Several Concerts and Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 54 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - several programs and newspaper clippings. 1897.
The first program is for a recital by Miss Vanderburgh's students. Several newspaper clippings describe the recital. The second program is for a praise service at First Presbyterian Church. Two newspaper clippings reviewed the service.
One article is partially folded at the bottom. For the full article see Scrapbook # 1 - Page 54 - Article 1.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 54
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 54
- Date of Publication
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1604546268018 Longitude: -79.2413241606521
Latitude: 43.1618914572636 Longitude: -79.2453662496376
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2