Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Musical Programs and Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 53 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - several programs for concerts in Toronto and St. Catharines plus clippings for several articles. Date Unknown.
The first program is for a Grand Concert at the Armouries in Toronto. The second program is for a concert at the Grand Opera House, St. Catharines given by Madame Marie Harrison, a concert singer.
Newspaper clipping include a summary of a meeting of the Women's Literary Club, the accomplishments of Miss Hattie Eckhardt and a write-up about the performance of the oratorio Cantata "Shiloh", at St. Paul Street Methodist Church.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 53
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 53
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1554000912921 Longitude: -79.2468656044769
Latitude: 43.160461191566 Longitude: -79.2413375716972
Latitude: 43.70011 Longitude: -79.4163
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2