Lift Bridges over the Welland Ship Canal in Port Colborne
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the vertical lift bridges over the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal), Port Colborne, Ontario. c1930.
Published by F.H. Leslie, Limited, Niagara Falls. Printed in Germany.
- File Number: 09/pt1/32-1.4
One of the bridges has since been removed. The foremost bridge in the image. It was a railway bridge.
- Lift Bridges over Welland Ship Canal, Port Colborne, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8876224190563 Longitude: -79.2486513890076
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2