Port Colborne Lower Harbour and Entrance to Lock Eight, Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Port Colborne Lower Harbour and the entrance to Lock Eight on the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal), Port Colborne, Ontario. c1930s.
Published by F.H. Leslie, Limited, Niagara Falls. Printed in Germany.
- File Number: 09/pt1/30-1.6
- Port Colborne Lower Harbour and Entrance to Lock No. 8, Welland Ship Canal.
- F.H. Leslie, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8897448283014 Longitude: -79.2486728466797
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2