A Lift Bridge on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard showing a ship passing under Bridge Number 10 on the Welland Ship Canal, heading south towards Lake Erie, Thorold, Ontario. Postmarked 1974.
Published by the Peterborough Airways, Ltd., Peterborough, Ontario. Printed in Canada.
- File Number: 09/pt1/30-1.1
Bridge 10 was removed in 1997. It formerly allowed rail traffic to pass across the canal.
- Peterborough Airways Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Postmarked 1974
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0974460468324 Longitude: -79.2060387593078
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2