Entrance and Harbour of Lock One on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal) showing the lower entrance and harbour from the north end of Lock One, Port Weller, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Published by F.H. Leslie, Limited, Niagara Falls. Printed in Leipzig, Saxony. c1930s.
- File Number: 09/pt1/20-1.2
- Welland Ship Canal. Lower Entrance & Harbour from North end of Lock No. 1.
- F.H. Leslie, Limited
- Place of Publication
- Leipzig, Saxony
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.1cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2266906418939 Longitude: -79.2165995579529
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2