Lock Eight on the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Lock Eight 'the longest lock in the world' on the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal), Port Colborne.
Part of a booklet of thirteen fold-out views of the Welland Ship Canal and other places.
Published by Peterborough Airways Ltd., Peterborough, Ontario. 1979.
- File Number: 09/pt1/19-1.1
- The longest lock in the world - Port Colborne
- Peterborough Airways Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough, Ontario
- Date of Publication
Width: 15.2 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.8982223235769 Longitude: -79.246205214386
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2