Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Articles about Schumann and Rubinstein
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 44 from the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbooks - two newspaper articles. The first article is about Schumann's Symphony in D minor, also known as Opus 120. The second article is about Rubinstein's fourth concerto in D minor.
Source Unknown. Date Unknown.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 44
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 44
- Personal Name(s)
- Schumann Rubinstein
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2