Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Article: Origin of a Hymn
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 25, Item 1 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - an article regarding the origin of the hmyn "Blest be the tie that binds".
This article is partially covered by another article on the same page.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 25 - Item 1
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 25
- Personal Name(s)
- Doctor Fawcett
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2