Lock 24 on the Old Welland Canal l
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Lock Twenty-Four on the Old Welland Canal (First), Thorold, Ontario. c1910.
Buildings shown include: Montrose Paper Mill (formerly Keefer Cotton Mill, established in 1848), The Fire Hall established 1878 and the Flour Mill (1846).
Published by F.H. Leslie, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- File Number: 08/pt1/20-1.3
- Lock 24 on Old Welland Canal, showing Montrose Paper Mill. Fire Hall and Flour Mill. Thorold, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1249832532223 Longitude: -79.2019778948593
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2