Goat Island on the Old Welland Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Goat Island on the Old Welland Canal (Second), St. Catharines, Ontario. Postmarked August 11, 1914. (Note the absence of the Burgoyne Bridge).
Published by Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd., Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain.
Note Taylor and Bates Brewery towards the left side of the image.
- File Number: 08/pt1/11-1.6
- Goat Island on Old Welland Canal, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
- Postmarked August 11, 1914
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 9.3 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 9.3cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1541830192111 Longitude: -79.2528522949981
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2