Lock Two, Old Welland Canal
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of a pre-1900 view of Lock Two of the Old Welland Canal (second) at Welland Vale.
Welland Vale Manufacturing Co., an ax and tool company, is located by the swing bridge. It burned on May 28, 1900 but was rebuilt and continued to operate until 1965.
From the Leeson Collection.
- File Number: 08/pt1/6-1.1
- Lock 2, Old Canal, St. Catharines, Ont.
Width: 24.8 cm
Height: 16.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 23.9cm
Image Height: 15.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.161156444886 Longitude: -79.2622132044601
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2