Port Dalhousie Harbour from the Michigan Side
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Port Dalhousie Harbour from the Michigan Side (East Side), St. Catharines, Ontario. 1885.
- File Number: 08/pt1/4-1.3
The "Michigan Side" referred to the east side of Port Dalhousie Harbour. Possibly because the tow teams were jobless when the canal froze during the winter. The men would be transported to Michigan and employed to cut and haul timber, returning to Port Dalhousie in the spring.
- Port Dalhousie From Michigan Side 1885
- Date of Original
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2015283711717 Longitude: -79.2643053274917
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2