Teresa Vanderburgh's Musical Scrapbook #1 - Newspaper Clippings
- Teresa Vanderburgh, Compiler
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Page 31 of the first of Teresa Vanderburgh's musical scrapbooks - clippings of newspaper articles. Topics include: The New York Symphony Orchestra, Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony, the Bagpipe and its music and the continuation of an article about Pietro Mascagni. Newspapers Unknown. Date Unknown.
The article regarding Mascagni in the last column is a continuation of the article seen in the last column of page 29.
- Location: Scrapbook # 1 - Page 31
Date of Scrapbook: 1876-1922
Teresa Vanderburgh was one of St. Catharines' most prominent musicians and teachers for many years. The scrapbooks contain newspaper clippings, musical programs and pamphlets for St. Catharines and other places of interest to Miss Vanderburgh. She died on January 15, 1941.
- p. 31
- Personal Name(s)
- Mr. Walter Damrosch Pietro Mascagni Mrs C.W. Harrison
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2