The Old Welland Canal from the Burgoyne Bridge
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of a view of the Old Welland Canal from the Burgoyne Bridge, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown.
Published by Valentine-Black Co., Ltd., Toronto. Printed in Saxony.
Note Taylor & Bates Brewery on the right side of the image.
- File Number: 19/pt1/28-1.4
Part of the Petrie Collection donated by the Niagara Falls Public Library to the St. Catharines Public Library
- The Old Welland Canal from Burgoyne Bridge, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada.
- Valentine-Black Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.4cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1526209655946 Longitude: -79.247053359108
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2