The Old Welland Canal between St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Old Welland Canal (Second) between St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie, Ontario. Postmarked September 25, 1909.
Published by the Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal & Toronto. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 19/pt1/26-1.1
Part of the Petrie Collection donated by the Niagara Falls Public Library to the St. Catharines Public Library
- Old Welland Canal between St. Catharines & Port Dalhousie, Canada
- The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
- Postmarked September 25, 1909
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1692292932317 Longitude: -79.2673442703056
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2