St. Paul Street Looking East
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1900.
Published by The Gregory Studio, Toronto, Ontario.
- File Number: 19/pt1/24-1.1
Part of the Petrie Collection donated by the Niagara Falls Public Library to the St. Catharines Public Library
The postcard shows the Shipman's Gore area at the corner of Ontario and St. Paul Streets. The metal structure in the front of the picture is a flagpole.
- Souvenir of St. Catharines Gregory Photo
- The Gregory Studio
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario
- Date of Publication
Width: 14.8 cm
Height: 7.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14.2cm
Image Height: 6.1cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1558920425547 Longitude: -79.2455405932236
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2